Tuesday 19 January 2016

2015 Weddings

Happy New Year to you all!  It has been a while since my last blog as I have been busy getting all the beautiful brides ready for their special day.  I have also had a little puppy called Robbie who has taken up a bit of my time - he is just beautiful and adorable!

I thought I would share with you some of the lovely brides from 2015 so you can see what make-up looks and hairstyles were popular last year

Bride Lydia 
Photography by Caroline White
Hair & Make-up by Lizzie Griffiths
Venue - Arley Hall in Cheshire

Bride Candice
Photography by Scott Sharman
Hair & Make-up by Lizzie Griffiths

Bride Nicola
Photography by David Stubbs
Hair & Make-up by Lizzie Griffiths
Venue - Combermere Abbey, Whitchurch, Shropshire

Bride Jenny
Photography by Tim Bishop
Hair & Make-up by Lizzie Griffiths
Venue - Thornton Manor, Cheshire

Bride Anna
Photography by Tom Simone
Hair & Make-up by Lizzie Griffiths
Bride Jenny
Photography by Atkinson Photography
Hair & Make-up by Lizzie Griffiths
Venue - Plas Hafod Hotel in Mold, North Wales

Bride - Grish
Photography by Melissa Cross
Hair & Make-up by Lizzie Griffiths
Venue - Pentre Mawr County House in North Wales


I had such a lovely time last year being part of so many brides special day doing their hair and make-up and I could not done this without my very talented team who helped me on various weddings so thank you so much Sophie, Linda, Beth, Sarah, Nathan, Eve, Bethan and Emily

I am taking Bridal Hair & Make-up bookings for 2016 and 2017.  If you would like to book or more information visit my website or contact me on info@lizziegriffiths.co.uk

With Love

Lizzie xxx

1 comment:




  1. Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you enjoyed the post. Feel free to share it with others you think may benefit from this information.

    Wedding Photography

    ReplyDelete